With Interchar 404, part of our Interchar range of pulp fire protection products, you can maintain the aesthetic appearance of your steel structure and protect the structure in the event of a fire for up to 60 minutes.
Interchar 404 has been tested and approved to the highest standards including ENV 13381-4 - another reason to choose International Paint as your fire protection supplier.
- provided with CE marking
- tested for flame spread, smoke development and toxicity
- Favorable dry layer thicknesses enable economical protection
- Can be processed on and off the construction site
- One-component product, which means it can be processed quickly and easily using a single-piston airless sprayer
- extremely short overhaul times offer high productivity
- High solids, low VOC product
- Compatible with a variety of base coats
- suitable for overcoating with a wide range of topcoats including our range of polysiloxane coatings.